Need help with your technology, want to reduce costs, or protect your data?
Areas of Expertise
Microsoft 365 Solutions
As the demand for flexible remote working solutions increase, there is an opportunity to streamline business operations, technologies, communication, and automate processes.
Learn how Jadex Strategic Group’s Microsoft 365 Solutions can transform your business.
What is it? A comprehensive architecture/design that maximizes the features and capabilities available through Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
Why do you need it? Microsoft 365 comes with an entire suite of business tools and services. A majority of organizations begin using Microsoft 365 without developing a strategy to make the most out of their investment. Jadex designs solutions that maximize the features and capabilities available to our clients.
What do you get?
- Roadmap of Microsoft 365 related projects
- SharePoint Online Intranet
- Department landing pages and Team sites
- Microsoft Teams Virtual Meetings and Instant Messaging
- Content Management capabilities & features
- File permissions consulting
- List and custom list view creation
- Teams & SharePoint Online interoperability features
- Advance Teams Telephony capabilities
How long does this take? Jadex offers Architecture & Design solutions that range from 2 – 8 months.
What is it? Our analysts meet with the process stakeholders to review and gain insights into the foundation of the existing process. Then, we document and evaluate process triggers for opportunities to leverage Microsoft 365’s automation capabilities.
Next, we create a process automation design based on our analysis and documentation. During this phase of the project, our engineers regularly meet with process stakeholders to modify the process to meet their specific requirements.
Why do you need it? If you are seeking improve how your organization handles a specific process by leveraging Microsoft 365, then you need it. Our process automation solutions focus on automating processes that integrate with SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and additional Microsoft applications.
What do you get?
- Organizational Process and Business Systems Use Review
- Organizational No-Code Mobile Applications Roadmap
- Organizational No-Code Mobile Application Designs
- Organizational No-Code Mobile Application implementations and deployments
- Creation of a No-code Mobile Application Champions Program
How long does this take? Jadex offers Organizational No-code Mobile Application solutions that range from 2 months – 1 year.
Our clients face a wide range of compliance requirements from various regulatory bodies. Jadex engineers assist our clients in configuring Microsoft 365 systems to meet required compliance improvement actions.
What is it? Microsoft Government Community Cloud High (GCC High) is a sovereign environment or ‘enclave’ that is essentially a copy of the Department of Defenses’ (DoD) government cloud and supported by Azure government. JADEX offers licensing set-up and configuration of this system per Microsoft’s Compliance Manager to manage the technical requirements of the National Institute of Technology and Standards (NIST 800-171) and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Maturity.
- U.S. data residency
- Supported by background-checked U.S. personnel
- Closest to FedRAMP authorized
- Handles International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) marked data
- Forensics Information Reporting
- Meets DFARS 7012 para’s c-g flow down requirements for protecting CUI/Controlled Technical Information (CTI)
- CUI data types:
- CTI and Covered Defense Information (CDI)
- EAR data/research
- DoD Critical Infrastructure Information
- Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (UNCI)
- Can protect specified CUI with dissemination controls of:
- Suitable to handle DISA IL 4 or greater (rated at DISA IL 5 and is FedRAMP High equivalent)
Why do you need it? A GCC High enclave is for organizations that the need to protect CUI data types, specific dissemination controls, and is has data residency and management in the U.S. and by U.S. personnel.
This package is for organizations:
- Seeking to protected CUI data types and dissemination
- Ability to configure for CMMC or higher
- Management of ITAR/EAR or NOFORN data
- Compliance Manager for NIST 800-171/CMMC for auditors
- Managed within the S. and by background checked U.S. personnel.
- FEDRAMP High approved and in process
What do you get? With your GCC High Enclave you get the following:
- Compliance Manager Dashboard (place to upload policies, procedures, and manage controls for auditors)
- Configuration of the technical controls for NIST 800-171 and CMMC.
- Ability to protect CUI and other sensitive data types within a S. managed tenant.
How long does this take? It takes approximately 6 – 12 months
Learn how you can secure your Microsoft environment and minimize the need for costly third-party security solutions.
Microsoft 365 Systems Hardening
What is it? We make sure everything in your Microsoft 365 Admin Center is configured properly for baseline security hardening. Our team configures security hardening for settings configuration, security & privacy, and enables audit logging. This sets up Microsoft tenant’s password expiration policy, privacy profile, privileged access, self-service password reset, and Customer lockbox.
Additionally, it includes set-up of multi-factor authentication, modern authentication setup, Bookings and Calendar settings.
Why do you need it? Setting up controls within Microsoft 365 provides a baseline layer of security within your Microsoft 365 environment. Multiple security configurations address external sharing and security enhancements while aiding organizational security and privacy controls.
What do you get?
- This gives you a first layer of protection with a foundation of security for Microsoft 365.
How long does this take? It takes approximately 1 month.
What is it? Azure Active Directory is the backbone of Microsoft Office 365, and is used to manage businesses, and secure identities. Our Azure Active Directory Systems Hardening is an essential series of security enhancements that reinforce best security practices related to all aspects of Azure Active Directory. From custom sign-in pages and sign-in risk remediation polices to organizational-wide self-service password reset, and multifactor authentication, Azure Active Directory Systems Hardening encompasses a full suite of security enhancements.
Why do you need it? If your organization requires a tool to enforce user policies and rules as well as delegate control access to applications, then this is necessary for your organization. This will also provide your organization with an additional layer of identity security.
What do you get?
- Configure Company Branding for security purposes
- Restrict Users from consenting to Enterprise apps on behalf of the company
- Establish sufficient password authenticators
- Establish Detection User Risk/ Sign-in risk remediation policies
- Self-service Password Reset
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance | Access Reviews
How long does this take? It takes approximately 1 – 2 months.
- Process Improvement
- Gap Analysis
- Operational Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Assessment
- Third-Party Risk Assessment
- 1:1 Training
- Train-the-Trainer Approach
- Group Training
- Security Training/Table Top Exercises
- Operational Preparedness
SCHEDULE YOUr appointment today
Ready to transform?
“We transform how people work.”