Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Workforce Management SME to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Analysis, design, and testing of components.
- Perform system configuration as necessary; conduct fit gap analysis.
- Maintenance, enhancement, and development of modules.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to modules.
- Provide and own application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the applications.
- Participate in the installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Create operational documentation for the application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP HR to handle personnel administration (i.e., awards, leave and training requests), personnel time management (i.e., personnel time recording, civilian time and attendance, interfaces to payroll, military muster), employee self-service/manager’s desk top (i.e., leave requests, contact information, time approval, workflow), display and management of organizational structures, personnel development (individual development plan creation and monitoring, civilian appraisals/awards, qualification/certification profiles), and training and events management
- Must have strong ABAP/SAP Development Implementation experience working with several modules – MM/FI/FM/CO/SCM /PS/ SD/ WM/IM/OF across all life cycles of implementation. Experience with ABAP
- Twelve (12) years of general experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes
- Expert knowledge and experience with U.S. Strategic financial management processes (Navy ERP experience preferred)
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|