Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for SAP Financial Functional Consultant to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Experience in sustainment resource planning or work planning, and release scheduling activities supporting all of the following: system change requests, defects, customer reported incidents, system upgrades, system performance tuning and role updates and changes
- Experience in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business, resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules
- Experience in development and configuration of various SAP modules, including but not limited to the following: Funds Management, Workforce Management, Asset Management, Controlling, Finance, Grants, Project Systems, Sales Distribution, etc…
- Experience in at least one of the following functional modules, most pressing needs in FM, FI, AM, and WFM
- Funds Management
- Asset Management
- Workforce Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Project Systems
- Experience with SAP technical and/or functional upgrade efforts
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, etc.
- Knowledge in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent
- US citizenship: ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance. Active DOD Secret clearance preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of SAP experience
- Experience; highly preferred is 3 years of Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past 5 years
- Nine years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes and SAP or ERP systems
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Seniority Level||Associate or Midlevel|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Junctions||Information Technology, Finance, Sales|