Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Senior Process Engineer to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
Senior Level Process Engineer must be an energetic, self-motivated, and innovative individual who shall possess the skills required to successfully develop and execute project tasks and deliverables, be a collaborative team player, and have a strong drive to deliver to customers. This person will provide process engineering leadership to develop and implement process concepts and designs on technically complex projects. The Senior Level Process Engineer is responsible for coordinating with other disciplines including architects, mechanical, I&C, and electrical engineers and also client personnel to ensure the design requirements are met. Project sizes will vary, and will consist primarily of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or industrial process projects including both existing renovations / retrofits and new construction.
- Gathering process data and developing project requirements.
- Directing the development of mass balances and detailed equipment lists for complex processes.
- Developing process description narratives, process flow diagrams, and P&IDs.
- Developing process models using client recommended software
- Working directly with facility planners to layout the process needs including space, adjacencies, and flows.
- Working with the PM and other discipline leads to ensure process deliverables and all the necessary details related to the process are delivered on time, fully coordinated, and within the project budget.
- Researching process equipment providers and making recommendations and selections based on client and project requirements.
- Writing process equipment specifications for complex equipment.
- Writing testing requirements and attending factory acceptance tests (FATs) for equipment.
- Following projects after construction documents are issued and reviewing submittals, answering RFIs, and making field visits to verify progression of process scope is proceeding per the intent of the design.
- Directing activities of CAD and Designer support staff.
- Representing CRB with external partners and clients and developing key relationships throughout the industry including participation in industry organizations, writing papers/articles, and speaking and presenting.
- Staying abreast of the latest technologies used in our industry and being aware of the approximate costs of the various technologies that could be used to solve our clients’ design challenges.
- S. Degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering preferred
- 8-12 years of process design experience, much of this preferably in a design firm setting
- Advanced knowledge and application of ASME BPE required
- Experience developing process strategies/philosophies for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or industrial processes required
- Knowledge of FDA, EMA, and other regulatory standards and requirements
- Proficient with MS Office products especially Word, Visio and Excel required
- Ability to assist or lead a small project or area of a large project from a process perspective under senior process engineering leadership
- Ability to present process designs to existing and new clients
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Systems Engineering: Other, Systems Engineering: System Architecture, Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration|
|Clearance level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|