Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Midlevel Operations Research Analyst to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Shall analyze SEVP’s business environment, structure, and strategy to develop functional requirements for projects relating to government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management-related issues as designated in specific tasks order(s)
- Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management
- Ability to educate and inform senior management on various alternatives
- Ability to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
- Shall have a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|