Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Senior Knowledge Manager to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Document data elements and data models currently in use
- Create recommendations for structures of metadata repositories across the organization
- Create and manage data flow and data context diagrams
- Identify and recommend authoritative data sources
- Educate government representatives on various data models and their application
- Keep leadership abreast of project execution, and any issues (e.g., production, equipment/facilities, manpower, project delays, etc.) of potential impact to achievement of client requirements/deliverables or requirements exceeding defined scope of work
- Work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Resolve issues that arise during development
- Provide support in preparing and executing customer requirements and design workshops to define and refine business and testing requirements, discuss potential solutions, identify risks, etc.
- Assist project manager as required, prepare required documentation, and deliverables
- Creates and implements a design for the storage and maintenance of data
- Develops approaches for warehouse implementation, data acquisition and archive recovery
- Evaluate new data sources for adherence to quality standards and ease of integration. Ensures a smooth and effective data management infrastructure encompassing data warehouses, data stores, database architecture and other related systems
- Responsible for overseeing data systems and ensuring they meet organizational requirements
- Relies on extensive knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Significant ingenuity and flexibility are expected
- Interface Management skills including but not limited to:
- Interface Control
- Integration and Coordination
- PM Support
- Functional Team Support
- Technical Team Support
- Documentation (SOPs, strategy documents, white papers)
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent 5 years equivalent experience
- Maintains or can obtain an active DoD Secret clearance
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|