Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Data Analyst to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Manage Interface Management
- Interface control
- Integration and coordination
- Interface management documentation (including SOPs, strategy documents, white papers)
- Compliance (including DLMS, SFIS, JITC)
- Critical interface life cycle management functionalities within Navy ERP (SAP):
- Requirements analysis
- Documentation creation and maintenance (ICAs, MOAs, Policies, SOPs, strategy documents, white papers)
- Interface monitoring and error resolution
- Interface reconciliation
- Interface migration
- Interface testing and validations (cycle testing, end-to-end testing)
- Compliance (DLMS, SFIS, JITC)
- Interface deployment (creation, connectivity testing)
- Interface integration (including supporting PMO, EA, functional teams, technical teams, Tier II)
- Interface production support and error resolution
- Interface data mapping
- Audit and compliance
- Mid-Level – Minimum of 5 years of SAP experience within the past 5 years and/or minimum 3 year Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past 5 years
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NACLC clearance or Active DoD Secret clearance
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Job Category||Information Security/Information Assurance, Information Technology, Office and Clerical, Product Support, Systems Engineering: Design and Verification, Systems Engineering: Information Assurance, Systems Engineering: Other|
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|