Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Senior Business Intelligence SME to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Under broad supervision, conduct business intelligence operations in support of the NAVSEA Navy ERP Business Office
- Coordinate data calls, analyze reporting requirements
- Provide expert data management solution consultation, respond to inquiries
- Troubleshoot/resolve/and or escalate technical issues
- Open and close service desk tickets
- Correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology (IT) and Business Operation Services
- Secret Clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- At least six (6) years of specific Navy ERP experience and particularly in business and financial management, workforce management, acquisition and logistics, or project planning NAVSEA business processes.
- Must have experience in IT requirements management expertise.
- Data warehouse or database application development experience is a plus.
- Business Objects experience is desired.
- Experience in SAP modules such as Financial (FI), Controlling (CO), Funds Management (FM), Asset Management (AM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Project Systems (PS), Material Management (MM), Human Resources (HR), Inventory Management (IM), or Warehouse Management (WM) as well as their specific data interdependencies is desired.
- Must be proficient in Navy ERP and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Business Process Reengineering Tools (BPWin), Quality Center, and Business Objects is a plus.
- Must work well independently; can interface with customers in senior/executive level positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for degree
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Product Support, Systems Engineering: Other|
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|