Jadex Strategic Group (Jadex) is looking for Business Intelligence Solutions Engineer to support efforts at the U.S. Navy Supply Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in Mechanicsburg, PA. NAVSUP BSC is a provider for IT, Information Management, and Information Systems preferred provider for architecture, integrating, sustaining and improving applications, information, and business process services to Navy, DOD, and others.
Jadex supports BSC and the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program migration to SAP Business Suite. The vision of Navy ERP is to provide the Navy with information technology services to manage its worldwide resources: people, supply, and financials. The integration of financial and supply solutions on a single platform will provide real-time data access and decision support to the Navy Enterprise.
- Drives end-to-end data and analytic solutions through identified Key Performance Indicators that ensures action through insight
- Works with cross-functional teams to design, develop and ensure automated data pipelines are secured, and optimized for scaling transformations
- Ensures relevant data and analytics are available to meet business needs by continuously wrangling, consolidating, and modernizing existing data solutions and platforms
- Evolves the systems and capabilities that drive transformational analytics and enterprise-wide solutions, and to transform data assets into business-driven solutions
- Explores capabilities/tools for seamless integration between Data Science tools/environment
- Engages with project teams to understand a project’s needs/requirements to provide technical expertise with data and analytical tools, including legacy and cloud based, to deliver on project goals and timelines
- Strategic thinker with holistic vison, specific focus on the identification for the automation of existing manual processes to drive key business performance
- Leads the operational activities of data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management post go-live
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative, STEM focus (e.g. Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology – other degrees will be considered).
- 3+ years of experience in data management, ingesting new data and transforming/harmonizing data
- 3+ years of experience with scripting and programming languages; SQL, Python/Scala, JAVA or C++
- 3+ years of professional experience related to data analytics and insights, including:
- Apache Hadoop, Spark, or Hive
- Relational databases (Teradata, Snowflake, or SQL Server)
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse
- 3+ years of experience with public and private cloud solutions, including building and maintaining a data ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience in mapping data sources, and documenting interfaces and data movement providing lineage
- 1+ years of experience working with business owners to define and deliver key performance indicators within data and analytical solutions
Jadex Strategic Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Jadex established; namely, award of contract to the Jadex . Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Jadex Strategic Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Product Support, Systems Engineering: Other|
|Clearance Level||Active DoD Secret Clearance|
|Seniority Level||Associate to Midlevel|
|Industry Experience||Information Technology & Services, Defense & Space, Computer Software|
|Employment Type||Full-time; remote work varies|
|Job Functions||Information Technology, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Sales|